Tuesday 9 April 2013

Trailer Park Boys Series 7 & Pump Up The Volume


I did not get round to watching much this weekend, other than Pump Up The Volume and Trailer Park Boys series 7 which i hadn't seen and popped up on Instant .

Pump Up The Volume held up fairly well although the whole idea of a bunch of kids hanging onto every word a depressed disc jockey utters is far stretched, but it still entertained me enough and was worth the revisit. I'd give it a solid 7/10

Trailer Park Boys Series 7 is my favourite so far, i now only need to see the movies to have seen everything . I caught their live show here in Manchester last year and i have never laughed as much in my life. They are playing again on May 4th in Manchester and i would go but i have the prior engagement that day of getting married.

I'm hoping to fit in a couple of movies tonight to review on here tommorow but that depends on whether i am in the mood to watch the Champions League Quarter Final Second Legs that are on TV tonight.

Thats all for now.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment